Have a question regarding your order? Browse our frequently asked questions:
How can I track my order status?
- Registered customers: view your order by logging into your account. From your account dashboard, navigate to "My Orders" and select "View Details"
- Guest orders: you can still see your order status and details by using the order checker.
Within your order details, you will find your order status:
- In Progress: we have received your order and are currently processing it in our warehouse. Once picked, your order status will update to "shipped" and you will receive a tracking link via your chosen shipment courier.
- Shipped: we have dispatched your order and it is with your chosen shipment courier. You will receive a tracking link via email with a number of options to help manage your delivery.
Please note: if your order contains a pre-order item, it will be held as "In Progress" until that item is ready for dispatch.
I didn’t receive an order confirmation email
You should receive a confirmation email within half an hour of successfully placing your order. Should you not have received one, the first place to check is your junk or spam folder. If you still cannot see one, please use one of the contact options below and one of the team will be happy to check the status of your order and provide you with your order confirmation.
Can I change my order after it is placed?
To make sure your merchandise reaches you as quickly as possible we always aim to pick, pack, and ship your order as fast as possible. This means we cannot make any changes to your order after you have placed it. This includes changing the delivery address or delivery method.
Should you have a critical issue with an order, we will try our best to rectify it before it leaves our warehouse, but this cannot be guaranteed so please ensure your details are correct before placing an order.
Can I cancel my order after it is placed?
To make sure your merchandise reaches you as quickly as possible we always aim to pick, pack, and ship your order as fast as possible. This means if your order has already been picked by the warehouse, we cannot cancel it. You are of course within your rights to return the order to us once you receive it for a full refund.
Where is my order?
Most orders are delivered within 1-3 working days, however, in some instances, orders can take longer. You will receive a tracking email from your chosen parcel carrieronce your order has been dispatched. If you are concerned about the whereabouts of your order, please contact us using one of the options below.
I’ve received a faulty item
We are sorry to hear this! We are happy to sort any issues with faulty items straight away. Please contact us using the options below.
I’m not happy with a product I received
If you have received your order and are not happy with an item, or it is an incorrect fit we are more than happy to help try and rectify the issue.
You are also within your rights to return it to us within 30 days for a refund.
How do I submit a complaint?
If you have a complaint about our products or our service, you can contact us via the contact form. You will receive a substantive response from us within 14 days of receiving your complaint. If you are not satisfied with the handling of your complaint, you can also submit it to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform.
How do I place an order?
The following steps must be taken to place an order.
- Place an item in your shopping cart
- Fill in your personal information
- Pay for your order